Help for Families
Help for Activity Providers
- Activity Listing Setup
- Managing Activities & Sessions
- Listing On-Demand Activities
- Activity Registration Setup
- ActivityHero Services, Business Marketing & Analytics
- Communication Tools
- Activity Payments & Refunds
- Pricing Your Activities
- Managing Activity Registrations
- WePay, Payments & Adjustments
How do I list an overnight camp?
You may have noticed that start and end times are required in ActivityHero. If your program is a residential program or sleepaway camp, you are not required to enter start and end times.
To indicate that you are an overnight camp, first choose either "overnight/residential" or "overnight/travel" as the Activity category.
Then on the session, leave the start and end time blank. It will look like this in the session manager.
In your listing and in the search results, it will look like this: