Help for Families
Help for Activity Providers
- Activity Listing Setup
- Managing Activities & Sessions
- Listing On-Demand Activities
- Activity Registration Setup
- ActivityHero Services, Business Marketing & Analytics
- Communication Tools
- Activity Payments & Refunds
- Pricing Your Activities
- Managing Activity Registrations
- WePay, Payments & Adjustments
How do I manage direct messages?
Families can now send you direct messages for more communication options. When a direct message is available, you will see a red notification dot on your Dashboard Icon, as well as on the communication tab in your dashboard.
Navigating to your Direct messages will show you the following screen, where you can see your messages, as well as respond.
If you are not in your ActivityHero Dashboard to see the message in real-time, you will receive an email notification for every message sent by the user:
Note: Direct messages may only be initiated by families. If you need to send a registered family a message, you will need to email them directly.