Help for Families
Help for Activity Providers
- Activity Listing Setup
- Managing Activities & Sessions
- Listing On-Demand Activities
- Activity Registration Setup
- ActivityHero Services, Business Marketing & Analytics
- Communication Tools
- Activity Payments & Refunds
- Pricing Your Activities
- Managing Activity Registrations
- WePay, Payments & Adjustments
How do I create a link for parents to register?
ActivityHero makes it easy for you to send links for families to register.
To create a link to a specific class or camp session:
- From the Dashboard, go to Activities & Sessions.
- Select the session by checking the box on the left side.
- Click the Share button.
- Copy the link URL. This link includes tracking to indicate that the registration came from your website.
To create a URL for a link to a list of classes open for registration:
- Create a widget (Use this link for more information on Widgets)
- Click “Embed & Preview"
- Copy the URL in the field "If you just want to link to the widget…"