Help for Families
Help for Activity Providers
- Activity Listing Setup
- Managing Activities & Sessions
- Listing On-Demand Activities
- Activity Registration Setup
- ActivityHero Services, Business Marketing & Analytics
- Communication Tools
- Activity Payments & Refunds
- Pricing Your Activities
- Managing Activity Registrations
- WePay, Payments & Adjustments
When will I know if my child is off the waitlist for a camp/class?
Typically, a camp or class will notify you by email if a spot is available. The email may be an invoice from ActivityHero inviting you to pay now in order to confirm a spot.
If you no longer wish to be on the waitlist, you can be removed by going to the My Registrations page and choose the Waitlisted & Pending section. Then you can click the button to remove your family from the waitlist.